My script work only for the first called in some computer.

This topics is similar to the one i post before(My autoit script not work in some computer) but here is for more advanced script.

I have writen an autoit script with many tast and functions (now almost 10000 lines) so i will not post it.

One of its function work well with my PC at university.

But it not work well with my laptop at home.

both of them are XP.

Not work well means, some times it not work.

Normally it work first time when i called this function but for the second called or later it does not work(even i close the script process and rerun it) unless i restart my laptop.

This function deal with dll "user32". Does the problem come from my laptop dll?

If so how can i solve it.

If not what should be possible reason?

I have writen an autoit script with many tast and functions (now almost 10000 lines) so i will not post it.

Well, it's hard to se the error without the script, then again 10k lines is nothing i'll go through without payment :)

You should check if the university computers have any terminal server software installed that the script depends on.

Also check the service packs of both the computers.

Good luck :)

[font="Impact"]Use the helpfile, It´s one of the best exlusive features of Autoit.[/font]http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q555375ALIBI Run - a replacement for the windows run promptPC Controller - an application for controlling other PCs[size="1"]Science flies us to the moon. Religion flies us into buildings.[/size][size="1"]http://bit.ly/cAMPZV[/size]