RagnaroktA

Remote Administration Suite  

385 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• I would use it.
    • I might use it.
    • I would like to see it.
    • Why bother?

Have you a place for the other plugins? The only things that I have tried are the 2 that are downloadable on the first page (the Remote suite and the Settings transfer).

Have you made it so that the suite and functions do not write to the registry? same for the plugins, do they write to registry anywhere?

I ask because I think that this would be a much sort after tool on 'portableapps.com'.

Is the latestest version available yet? I used the one from the first page yesturday and the top function buttons don't work. You mention that you have fixed this. Any idea when it will be out?

Cheers again Rochey

Rochy,

Most of the other plugins were developed alongside the main application, and are just executable files within it. I'll post them along side the settings transfer application soon.

It does write 3 values to the Windows registry. The option to have the application run at startup (have to have a reg key in place to run the app in startup quickly), the install directory, and install version. The latter two are for update purposes, but that's not yet in place. I'm not yet sure when I'll release the latest build. I test it for a good while before releasing it. I'll try to get at least the toolbar working and upload that fix. As for the other features, I'm still testing them, so it may be a bit.

Current Projects:Remote Administration Suite Updated! 12-20-07Remote User State Migration Tool (Plugin) Updated! 12-20-07Batch Print Wizard Updated! 12-20-07Links:AutoIt Beta | AutoIt Wiki

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I get this after attempting to populate all views:

$nMemory = $objItem.Capacity & "MB"

$nMemory = ^ ERROR

Error: Variable used without being declared.

I get this too. It seems to be the General tab that causes this. If I try to populate just the General tab I also get this error.

Hope you are ok RagnaroktA. Any news on a newer version for us to test?

Rochey

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey all,

I put this project down to focus more on my career over the last year. If there's still interest, I'll pick it back up and start taking feature requests again. I'll have to work on it to bring it up to the latest version of AutoIt. Let me know if you're interested.

Current Projects:Remote Administration Suite Updated! 12-20-07Remote User State Migration Tool (Plugin) Updated! 12-20-07Batch Print Wizard Updated! 12-20-07Links:AutoIt Beta | AutoIt Wiki

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all,

I put this project down to focus more on my career over the last year. If there's still interest, I'll pick it back up and start taking feature requests again. I'll have to work on it to bring it up to the latest version of AutoIt. Let me know if you're interested.

Hi again RagnaroktA,

Great that you are thinking of restarting work on this. It would be great if you could get all the functionality working for all the tabs (alot of work, I know).

I have yet to find anything that comes near it. Let me know if you need any help testing or if there is anything you need help with, I'll try my best.

Regards

Rochey

This project is amazing. The GUI is fantastic! How exactly does it show the errors when compiled? It does have many errors and some tabs do not work, but If someone brought it up to the latest version I could help you out. This script has a lot of potential.

• 2 weeks later...

Rag,

I would also love to see more progress on this. I would also like to work with you to get my functions in a better state so they can assist you more rapidly. You should be able to make many changes through a COM interface, and I haven't touched my functions since you pretty much stopped on this. I would love to see both of our projects excel and become complete.

Let me know what I can do to help,

Jarvis

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

I would LOVE to get my hands on the source for this project!!! Please, can someone post a link to download this project?!?

Hey all,

Roger O."When people show you who they are, believe them.” --Mark Twain

• 2 weeks later...