• I might use it.
    • I would like to see it.
    • Why bother?

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Links may be dead due to the forum update. I haven't checked them recently, but I am sure he will get them up shortly.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

Links may be dead due to the forum update. I haven't checked them recently, but I am sure he will get them up shortly.

JS

Unfortunatly the link goes to torz.org so I'll never be able to DL it. Too bad too because I need something like this.

I'll try Garys original.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

Unfortunatly the link goes to torz.org so I'll never be able to DL it. Too bad too because I need something like this.

I'll try Garys original.

Ah well I will try and get in touch with Rag, and see where he is at on all of this.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

Holy mother of crap.

Whelp, it finally happened to our domain.

Just got back from holidays, and over being sick. It's been rather busy, but I assure you the project lives. I've been working on several plugins, and finishing up the GUI design on the tabs that didnt have any information. Our host (ServerSeed) has gone under. TySoft, the guy who supports it, has gone missing. It affected several other people we know, but hadnt hit us at all yet. I guess it just did.

Sorry for the broken links, but I dont have a place to upload at the moment. If someone wants to provide temporary hosting, I'll put the files up. In the meantime, I'll try to find another host, and migrate that domain.

Edit: Alright, the source is all up, as are the includes. I'll put up the executables after I get back from lunch. :P

Edited by RagnaroktA
Current Projects:Remote Administration Suite Updated! 12-20-07Remote User State Migration Tool (Plugin) Updated! 12-20-07Batch Print Wizard Updated! 12-20-07Links:AutoIt Beta | AutoIt Wiki

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks like the first post was edited on Jan 25 2007... are we to assume this project is still in the works?

It is still in the works, although I've been completely swamped at work. I'm going to have time to keep development up starting next week. I have a few kinks to iron out, but for the most part, everything's working just fine.

Look for an update soon!

Current Projects:Remote Administration Suite Updated! 12-20-07Remote User State Migration Tool (Plugin) Updated! 12-20-07Batch Print Wizard Updated! 12-20-07Links:AutoIt Beta | AutoIt Wiki

Updated the source, includes, and executable with the latest and greatest. A few new features, improved a lot of the code, working software retrieval/uninstall. More to come, feedback is very welcome.

@RagnaroktA

Thanks for the update.

But when running it a lot of errors appear, because some includes are not disctributed in your ZIP file.

Regards

ptrex

I just might be retarded. Can you tell me what includes you're missing? I'll make sure they're there.

Hrm. I just looked at the script, and all of the includes I use are in that zip file. The only thing is, you may have to change the path for a couple of them inside of two of the scripts.

In the main RAS.au3, change line 68 to:

#include "RASFunctions.au3"

In RASFunctions.au3, change line 2 to:

#include "CompInfo.au3"

Make sure to use CompInfo.au3 that comes with this script, as it's been slightly modified to fit my needs.

Edited by RagnaroktA

• 1 month later...

this program looks amazing reminds me off ARI advanced remote info - http://masterbootrecord.de/docs/advancedremoteinfo.php

But im getting a error when i try and get the details -

Tell me a bit about your system/network/systems on the network you're querying...

I've only tested this on XP/Server 2003, and I'm just now testing/developing it for use with Vista.

I am glad to see you are still working on this project. I hope none of the wait has been due to my lack of work on the CompInfo library. I hope to have more time to continue my AutoIt projects soon.

JS

AutoIt Links

External Links

Windows 2000 is our main os

When i did refresh it found 2600 computers

I've not tested it on any Windows 2000 boxes... I can tell you that this script uses WMI primarily (I havent coded out anything to use the registry yet) and 2000 doesnt have the most recent version of WMI by default. That might be a good place to look.

See if you can reproduce that error, and map out each step you take from opening the program so that I know where to look. Since it's the executable version, I dont have a line number to go from. :shocked:

Also, given your large network, I'd suggest disabling the auto refresh feature and refreshing from a list or adding machines one by one. I havent finished that part of the script yet, so you cant dumb it down. In my experience, it's usually a huge waste of time to query all of those machines on the network.

JS - It's not your lack of development, it's mine. :( I'm actually trying to future-proof it right now. I've got a box running Vista that I'm testing with. It's not a major rewrite, but there were a few bugs in Vista that I didnt see in XP. I'm also working on various imbedded tools (Ping Utility, etc). I'm not exactly sure when I'll get the next release out, but I'll certainly post when I do.

Edited by RagnaroktA

Seems that the Author of this was inspired by my Splash-Screen too. :shocked:

Why do you use PSExec (which isn't allowed to distribute...) instead of BeyondExec?

I stole it from Microsoft Office actually.

I'll be creating one from scratch soon.

I just like PSExec better than BeyondExec. I have code for both, and may switch before I release a final.

Edited by RagnaroktA

This is incredible. I looked at it, but this looks so good now, I am testing it! The GUI is so awesome!

Thanks Secure, that says quite a bit coming from you. I've still got quite a bit of work to do with the GUI, but it's all coming together quite nicely. Let me know if you have ideas for features that I didnt think of!

• 2 weeks later...

Make sure to use CompInfo.au3 that comes with this script, as it's been slightly modified to fit my needs.

Sorry, maybe I'm doing it wrong, but where is compinfo.au3? It wasn't in the source or the includes... I commented out the line that needs it and tried to compile... I also seem to be missing c:\windows\system32\mfc71d.dll