A browser that accepts control send ?

fraizor

I just discovered that chrome does not accept "controlsend" (when it is not in foreground ..) 

i was wondering if there is anything i can do to make chrome accept control send (while in background) ? or if there is any other browser that does not have this limitation ...

PS: I cannot use IE as G sheets does not support it ... 

AutoFox, A Modern, Simple, No dependency, Noob friendly yet powerful Firefox UDF !

• Developers

Well...  that particular question probably gets a zillion hits with a search on this forum. ;) 

have a look here: https://www.autoitscript.com/wiki/FAQ#How_can_I_control_(click,_edit_etc)_an_external_(html)_application?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

8 minutes ago, Jos said:

Well...  that particular question probably gets a zillion hits with a search on this forum. ;) 

have a look here: https://www.autoitscript.com/wiki/FAQ#How_can_I_control_(click,_edit_etc)_an_external_(html)_application?

Thank you for your response...
Yes i know about these option, and this is what i am trying to avoid...
i am trying to automate a browser without any extra libraries or software ...
that is why i am searching for a browser that accepts control send instead of changing my whole code login and redo my whole project .... 

AutoFox, A Modern, Simple, No dependency, Noob friendly yet powerful Firefox UDF !