WebDriver UDF - Help & Support (IV)

Hi Guys,

First of all thank you both for your quick replies, I can actually say that we already have a winner !

1 hour ago, mLipok said:

Unfortunately this did not work, luckily I was close to default settings so no harm done 😅

2 hours ago, Danp2 said:

Check your environmental settings that control the location of temporary files (%temp% and %tmp%), and update them to reflect a location that doesn't require Admin privileges.

Edit: Suggest that you review this prior thread.

Well next time, just stick to your guns. Moving the include folder, by amending the register to reflect a folder in "my documents" has it running no problem at all!

Just one last question, will this change be reflected in an error if I try to run the script on another machine? I don't expect it will, however prefer to be thorough before proceeding. 

Thank you both so much!

2 hours ago, Ecniv said:

Moving the include folder, by amending the register to reflect a folder in "my documents" has it running no problem at all!

I'm unsure how moving a folder would resolve this problem, but I'm glad you found a solution. You may want to elaborate on the changes you made so that we can better understand.

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2023-04-24

@mLipok i realy do not think that google is crawling the web in a headless browser, if he is then he would not need site map to help him navigate.

TCP server and client - Learning about TCP servers and clients connection
Au3 oIrrlicht - Irrlicht project
Au3impact - Another 3D DLL game engine for autoit. (3impact 3Drad related)

460px-Thief-4-temp-banner.jpg
There are those that believe that the perfect heist lies in the preparation.
Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.

Hello Everyone!

Been a bit since I've posted on here but I have come across an issue that I could just be overlooking and cannot get past. I work for a local government agency so I cannot share too much information, which I know isn't ideal and can probably make it so I can't be helped, but I will try to share as much as I can.

I keep getting an error when trying to enter an iFrame that was working for months. This morning the website I am automating updated it's URL, so I am going step by step making sure all the xPath's and elements haven't changed as well. Turns out 99% of it is still the same.

When I get to my step of entering an iFrame using FrameEnter, it throws an error every time, even though the iFrame xpath didn't change at all in the html.

This is the iFrame element:

<iframe allow="geolocation *; microphone *; camera *" frameborder="0" height="500px" id="j_id9" name="j_id9" src="https://dmahs-nj.my.site.com/admintool/AVS_REPORT?RequestID=1098578" title="Content" width="1200px"></iframe>

This is the iFrame's Xpath:

//*[@id="j_id9"]

This is the snippet of the code:

;Locate iFRAME and enter it
    _WD_WaitElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//*[@id='j_id9']",0,10000)
    If @error Then
        MsgBox(0, "iFrame Error", "WaitElement for iFrame Error")
        Exit
    EndIf
    Sleep(2000) ;2 second sleep is only here for testing
    $sElement = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//*[@id='j_id9']")
    If @error Then
        MsgBox(0, "iFrame Error", "FindElement iFrame Error"&@CRLF&@error)
        Exit
    EndIf
    Sleep(2000) ;2 second sleep is only here for testing
    _WD_FrameEnter($sSession,$sElement)
    If @error Then
        MsgBox(0, "iFrame Error", "FrameEnter iFrame Error"&@CRLF&@error&@CRLF&$sElement)
        Exit
    EndIf

This is console output:

_WD_WaitElement ==> Success [0] : Parameters:   Strategy=xpath   Selector=//*[@id='j_id9']   Delay=0   Timeout=10000   Options=Default
__WD_Post ==> Success [0] : HTTP status = 200
_WD_FindElement ==> Success [0] : Parameters:   Strategy=xpath   Selector=//*[@id='j_id9']   StartNodeID=Default   Multiple=Default   ShadowRoot=Default
_WD_FrameEnter ==> Invalid argument [5] : Parameters:    Identifier=C2121657FAA2FC7757E94F6A9B188BB8_element_113
+>09:05:39 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:0
+>09:05:39 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished.
>Exit code: 0    Time: 55.9

What I've never had happen before is WaitElement see's it, FindElement get's it but for some reason FrameEnter is the only one having issues with it. Has anyone else run into this?

Thanks in advance and I know it may not get far with limited information.

Did you notice new awesome function related to frames ?

Check the udf and demo again.

Edited by mLipok

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

Hi all,
This is from my web

<table id="ctl00_BodyContent_ASPxCallbackPanel1_radConsent" border="0" style="font-family:Verdana;font-size:Smaller;height:16px;width:100px;">
            <tbody><tr>
                <td xpath="1"><input id="ctl00_BodyContent_ASPxCallbackPanel1_radConsent_0" type="radio" name="ctl00$BodyContent$ASPxCallbackPanel1$radConsent" value="Y" tabindex="48"><label for="ctl00_BodyContent_ASPxCallbackPanel1_radConsent_0">Yes</label></td><td><input id="ctl00_BodyContent_ASPxCallbackPanel1_radConsent_1" type="radio" name="ctl00$BodyContent$ASPxCallbackPanel1$radConsent" value="N" tabindex="48"><label for="ctl00_BodyContent_ASPxCallbackPanel1_radConsent_1">No</label></td>
            </tr>
        </tbody></table>

The below is my code 

Local $PConsent = _WD_FindElement($oChrome, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath,"//input[@id='ctl00_BodyContent_ASPxCallbackPanel1_radConsent_0']")
    _WD_ElementAction($oChrome, $PConsent, 'click')

and here is the error: 

_WD_FindElement ==> Success [0] : Parameters:   Strategy=xpath   Selector=//input[@id='ctl00_BodyContent_ASPxCallbackPanel1_radConsent_0']   StartNodeID=Default   Multiple=Default   ShadowRoot=Default
__WD_Post ==> Element interaction issue [14] : HTTP status = 400
_WD_ElementAction ==> Element interaction issue [14] : Parameters:   Command=click   Option=Default

I am not sure why I cannot be able to click this Radio button no matter how I tried it. I even used this :

$sButton=$PConsent
    ;Triple Click command
    $sAction  = '{"actions":[{"id":"default mouse","type":"pointer","parameters":{"pointerType":"mouse"},"actions":[{"duration":100,"x":0,"y":0,"type":"pointerMove","origin":{"ELEMENT":"'
    $sAction &= $sButton & '","' & $_WD_ELEMENT_ID & '":"' & $sButton & '"}},{"button":0,"type":"pointerDown"},{"button":0,"type":"pointerUp"},{"button":0,"type":"pointerDown"},{"button":0,"type":"pointerUp"},{"button":0,"type":"pointerDown"},{"button":0,"type":"pointerUp"}]}]}'

;Use _WD_Action to send the triple click command
    _WD_Action($oChrome, "actions", $sAction)

but still no luck. 

Do you have any suggestion to solve this issue?

When I run the following script on just one item (file attached) in the array:

For $i = 1 To 1 ;UBound($urlsArray) - 1

it works fine but when I try to run it for the whole array:

For $i = 1 To UBound($urlsArray) - 1

it dosen't work seems to do with _WD_Navigate not getting the next session.  What I'm I doing wrong .

Thanks for any help.

Joe

SetupGecko()
_WD_Startup()
$sSession = _WD_CreateSession($sDesiredCapabilities)

$urlsArray = FileReadToArray($processing & 'ecjurls.txt')
    $urlsArray[$i] = StringReplace($urlsArray[$i], '"', '%22')
    $urlsArray[$i] = StringRegExpReplace($urlsArray[$i], '^.*?#\{(.*?)$', 'http://hudoc.echr.coe.int/#{%22tabview%22:[%22document%22],$1')
    ConsoleWrite($urlsArray[$i] & @CRLF)
    _WD_Navigate($sSession, $urlsArray[$i])
    _WD_LoadWait($sSession, 5000, 15000)
    _WD_GetElementById($sSession, "results-list")
    $sHTML2 = _WD_GetSource($sSession)
    $file1 = FileOpen($out & $i & ".html", 258)
    If $file1 = -1 Then
        MsgBox(0, "Error", "Unable to open file:    " & $out & "ECHR_" & $i & ".html")
        Exit
    EndIf
    FileWrite($file1, $sHTML2)
    FileClose($file1)
Next
_WD_DeleteSession($sSession)
_WD_Shutdown()

ecjurls.txt

1 hour ago, Jury said:

Why you start from 1 instead 0 ?

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Jury said:
$urlsArray = FileReadToArray($processing & 'ecjurls.txt')

check @error 

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

20 minutes ago, mLipok said:

check @error 

It all works ok but it downloads just the first item three times (or two if I start with 1.   Sorry &processing is my directory I use for such things and ecjurls.txt is located there.

@Jury The target URLs are all viewed as identical, so not further navigation takes place following the initial one. You can confirm this yourself by manually testing with your browser. To fix this, you can modify the URL so that the browser thinks it's unique. For example, add this line before the navigation occurs --

$urlsArray[$i] = StringReplace($urlsArray[$i], '/#', '/?dummy=' & $i & '#')

P.S. This line isn't doing anything in your script since you don't check the result --

_WD_GetElementById($sSession, "results-list")

I notice that in some cases when Browser (in my case GoogleChrome) is loading

image.png.3db12cf62b2900200b45d4083bee8bd3.png

very often my app going to hung mode and is not able to interact with user.

Of course I use _WD_Sleep() so It should be interactable, but maybe something in winhttp.au3 or even deeply in "driver.exe" (chromedriver.exe)  or is it related to browser ?

Any opinion in this regards ?

Edited by mLipok

Signature beginning:

Spoiler