Setting up a custom GUI menu with specific requirements

Hi all!

I'm trying to set up a custom GUI main menu with all the following requirements:

1. The menu must remain permanently attached on top of the one specific Windows 10 application
  2. The menu must not be minimizable, resizeable or movable.
  3. The menu must not appear in Alt-Tab or in Windows 10 taskbar 
  4. The menu must not appear in the hidden taskbar icons.

The purpose of all is to permanently cover and in that way in fact substitute the original menu. The original menu belongs to Picasa 3. Autoit Spy does not recognize it as a menu, therefore, cannot be manipulated in any way. The only solution to disable the "dangerous" options is to cover the original menu and remap the shortcut keys (via autohotkey) that fire the "dangerous" functions.

Now, so far I didn't manage to comply all the 4 requirements above. That compromises the usage, as the user can turn the menu off, or detach it from on top Picasa.

All my attempts were based in styles and extended styles in GUICreate.

I've tried various combinations of standard and extended styles, to no avail. 

If someone knows the right combination, I will be very grateful!

Thanks for looking into it.

Kind regards, Bruno

Shortly after writing this question, I continued to experiment, and it appears that the ntx attempt complies with the first three requirements. I guess I can live without the req #4.

The resolving line is:

$hGUI_Arch_menu = GUICreate($menuname, $aData[0], 20,-3,0,-1,$WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW,$hwndPicasa)  

where the first style is the default one and the only extended style is as above. It was so simple... and I've spent weeks fighting with it... 

I posted this as a possible help for someone else having the same problem.

Kindest regards