How to start/launch an SCCM task sequence in Software Center via AutoIt?

Hello Everyone,

I'm hoping someone as tried this before or can otherwise assist me with this task.

I've got an AutoIt script that I've developed to perform some pre-launch tasks and also provides a GUI for prompting the user (when appropriate for our needs). The final task that I need this AutoIt script to do is to start/lauch/kickoff an OSD Task Sequence that is advertised to the user via SCCM's Software Center. Does anyone know how or have any ideas how I could go about doing this?

All assistance is appreciated!

Regards,

TX Techie

Hi @Subz,

Thank you for your response. One of the most important pre-checks I'm performing in the AutoIt script is to check to see if the Win10 Feature Update (install.wim) has first completely copied to the local PC before the user sees anything. Once my AutoIt pre-check determines that the Feature Update had completed copying, then (and only then) will my GUI be displayed in order to prompt the user to start the Win10 upgrade. So, I need to execute the AutoIt executable daily in order to perform this and other pre-checks outside of the Task Sequence.