How to write login password to open chrome browser instance? selenium, AutoIT

alex1122

if I run my selenium test

Can you show us this selenium test? If you're using Dan2P's WebDriver functions, then _WD_Alert is the function you're looking for. Otherwise, i would suggest seeing if you can get the control id from AutoItInfo and using ControlSetText(). If you don't get the control id from that, you can try using UI Automation, but that's probably overkill

All my code provided is Public Domain... but it may not work. ;) Use it, change it, break it, whatever you want.

Spoiler

My Humble Contributions:
Personal Function Documentation - A personal HelpFile for your functions
Acro.au3 UDF - Automating Acrobat Pro
ToDo Finder - Find #ToDo: lines in your scripts
UI-SimpleWrappers UDF - Use UI Automation more Simply-er
KeePass UDF - Automate KeePass, a password manager
InputBoxes - Simple Input boxes for various variable types

You may resort to use an UDF.  WebDriver or IE.  Latest is easier to learn as it is very well documented, but WebDriver is the way to go if you prefer Chrome and don't way to use IE.  Because at some point, sooner or later, by using Send and MouseClick you will hit a wall and you will be forced to take a UDF. 

If you want a more robust solution, and not always fighting with the browser, go with a UDF...

On 2/28/2020 at 7:53 PM, Nine said:

You may resort to use an UDF.  WebDriver or IE.  Latest is easier to learn as it is very well documented, but WebDriver is the way to go if you prefer Chrome and don't way to use IE.  Because at some point, sooner or later, by using Send and MouseClick you will hit a wall and you will be forced to take a UDF. 

If you want a more robust solution, and not always fighting with the browser, go with a UDF...

But how it is possible to use UDF

2 hours ago, qqq1 said:

But how it is possible to use UDF

Open AutoIt help file, the last section contains all the UDF.  Go to IE udf, you will see all the available functions.  Each function has at least one example.  Study them, put some code together and come back with your code if you have problem.