PureAutoIt machine code compiler small executable

ghost911

Yes, the code isn't finished yet. Thank you for the constructive feedback. I'll eventually work on reducing the size of the executable. Besides, I'll explore UPX as another solution to shrink its size. I'll update the code soon. thank you @AZJIO  don't forget that I'm just an amateur coder ;)

1 hour ago, ghost911 said:

Besides, I'll explore UPX as another solution to shrink its size.

In the days of floppy disks the size of the file was important but nowadays ( 2024 ) is not. Is better to skip compressing an exe unless for a corruption code feature. My 2 cents.

Follow the link to my code contribution ( and other things too ).
FAQ - Please Read Before Posting.
autoit_scripter_blue_userbar.png

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

@argumentum in a sense you are right but I think that you have to have a broader vision a smaller code is also more readable is easier to maintain I realize over time it is quickly anarchy not to mention that optimizing it also makes it more efficient

@AZJIO Thank you for your help to advance the project I add functions and more I want to create a git and add you to push code 😀

Edited by ghost911

@AZJIO Thanks for the function and small precision for the size of the executable since they change the compiler on purebasic the size of executables has greatly increase this is not my fault

PureBasic has lost its charm; before, we had small-sized executables

small update bug fix

Edited by ghost911