Latest Beta

jpm

One little question (i didn't test the release candidates)

Will the latest version of upx be added to final release of 3.2.12.0, because the latest version of upx (3.03) will have one false positive less when using www.virustotal.com

I know i can replace it myself

Thnx

Emiel

Edited by Emiel Wieldraaijer

Best regards,Emiel Wieldraaijer

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Developers

One little question (i didn't test the release candidates)

Will the latest version of upx be added to final release of 3.2.12.0, because the latest version of upx (3.03) will have one false positive less when using www.virustotal.com

I know i can replace it myself

Thnx

Emiel

Final version is released earlier today and contains v3.1.0.0

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

hi,

THANKS FOR THE UPDATES !!!

now... does that version has a different syntax?

i mean, earlier as i moved to latest beta from the non-beta version i had to change a lot of my syntax using the UDFs and several functions with "_" before and also changing the #inludes and so... is that the same?

THANKS FOR ALL THE WORK !!!

[u]My Au3 Scripts:[/u]____________(E)Lephant, A Share download manager (RS/MU etc)Http1.1 Console, The Ez Way!Internet Reconnection Automation Suite & A Macro Recording Tool.SK's Alarm Clock, Playing '.MP3 & .Wav' Files._________________Is GOD a mistake of the Humanity Or the Humanity is a mistake of GOD ?!

@Valik

excuse my dumbness but where can i find that "script breaking changes page", there is no link in the above post.

[u]My Au3 Scripts:[/u]____________(E)Lephant, A Share download manager (RS/MU etc)Http1.1 Console, The Ez Way!Internet Reconnection Automation Suite & A Macro Recording Tool.SK's Alarm Clock, Playing '.MP3 & .Wav' Files._________________Is GOD a mistake of the Humanity Or the Humanity is a mistake of GOD ?!

@Valik

excuse my dumbness but where can i find that "script breaking changes page", there is no link in the above post.

It's in the help file and there is also a link to the online copy in my signarure.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

@GEOSoft

THANKS A LOT !!!

-. it just makes a lot more sense to look at it before updating and then finding out you have to convert half of your script to comply with new version !

THANKS !!!

In addition to what Valik said, In my sig there is a link to the on-line version of the help files.

Click History/Changes and the top of that page has a link to the script breaking changes.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

God, I tried everything to make it obvious short of making the user type in "I AGREE" to reading them. That's next.

In this case (and probably many others) the OP wanted to know about script breakers before downloading so there really is no way to make the changes all that obvious unless you perhaps post a link to the the script-breaking changes file on your downloads page. You can always link to the page I linked to in my sig.

Script Breaking Changes

The only caveat is that I'm now keeping those pages to the current release version and not the betas like I was at one point. I might add the Betas back in as separate files at a later date but not right away.

George

• Administrators

In this case (and probably many others) the OP wanted to know about script breakers before downloading so there really is no way to make the changes all that obvious unless you perhaps post a link to the the script-breaking changes file on your downloads page.

It is. In the history. At the top. In big bold letters.

It is. In the history. At the top. In big bold letters.

I don't know what else you can do Jon. I was on that page 5 minutes before I posted and didn't notice the history link. Now that you pointed it out, it's fairly easy to spot.

George

@Jon

ummzz... sorry to interrupt your majesty, but i was really just wandering where is that file... and wanted to see it online before i'll download and upgrade and then get stuck....

I do agree with @GEOSoft dude, it'll be best if we could find it [online] right beside the download link.

THANKS FOR A GREAT GREAT CODING LANGUAGE, I LOVE YOU !!!

@Jon

ummzz... sorry to interrupt your majesty, but i was really just wandering where is that file... and wanted to see it online before i'll download and upgrade and then get stuck....

I do agree with @GEOSoft dude, it'll be best if we could find it [online] right beside the download link.

THANKS FOR A GREAT GREAT CODING LANGUAGE, I LOVE YOU !!!

Downloads page >> Current Version >> History

George

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

3.2.13.0 (7th June, 2008) (Beta)

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/files/beta/autoit/

AutoIt:

- Fixed #309: RunAs() and RunAsWait() now use @SystemDir as the working directory instead of @WorkingDir when a user-supplied working directory is not specified.

- Fixed #325: contextmenuitem not firing events.

- Fixed #305: GUICtrlSetFont() for Combo causing highlight.

- Fixed #318: GUICtrlSetTip() on TreeViewItem must return 0.

- Fixed #282: Icon transparency refresh when on tab regression.

- Fixed #339: GUICtrlDelete() crashes.

- Fixed #345: @OSVersion for Windows 2008.

UDFs:

- Fixed #285: _ChooseColor Example (water)

- Fixed #299: _GUICtrlTab_SetItemText buffer length for Unicode (benners)

- Fixed #292: _EventLog__Clear not clearing log when backup parameter is empty

- Updated #290: _GDIPlus_DrawImagePoints (Zedna)

- Fixed #258: _ClipBoard_GetData

- Fixed #294: _FileReadToArray where the file contains no @LF (GEOSoft)

- Added #275: _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillPolygon (smashly)

- Fixed #303: Clock.au3 in Examples\GUI\Advanced (thanks Jon)

- Fixed: _GUICtrlListView_SetItemEx text buffer (thanks wraithdu)

- Fixed #320: _WinNet_EnumResource struct pointers (thanks arcker)

- Fixed #321: _GUICtrlStatusBar_GetText buffer length for Unicode

- Added #332: Remarks to _GUICtrlStatusBar_Create

In addition to the changes above, these internal changes:

- Win9x/NT4 support removed.

- Testing new Visual Studio 2008 compiler options (100KB larger exe, 20% speed increase)

- Array handling rewrite

- DLLStruct handling rewrite