NGT Lottery

This is a game that I'm developing for Slot machines I just finished translating it to English my original version is in Spanish so if I miss spelled or translated something wrongly please accept my apologies I just releasing the Compile version this time just the .exe file Because I'm saving the code for myself since the software was originally written for my business or if someone wants it they have to pay but not you you getting it for free here at Autoit .

once you run the software for first time is going to ask you for a license and it wont work without it you can get an Access code (license) by request just PM me and provide the code that the software will give when you press the cancel button three times.

anyways once you're in the game the following hotkeys are set for interacting with it

"q" for slot one or one credit

"d" for slot two or five credits

"1" or "2" or "3" or "4" or "5" to play simple, double, threeple, etc.  once you have credits of course

"p" to stop the numbers once you're playing

"c" for configurations or settings

"i" for printing the receipt

"s" for exit

"t" for trading points for credits

Link to download the game https://drive.google.com/open?id=1x22AM80fjrDjTwwAp_TqbdWyTabawoQX

and here are some videos so you can see what the game is about

Edited by Mannyfresh31
typo