What is the error in this code

Your column name is NAMES, not MEM_NAME.

post-58912-0-01816800-1427299687_thumb.j

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Hi 

BrewManNH, That i was edited. Please see the post # 18
Spoiler

My Contributions

Glance GUI Library - A gui library based on Windows api functions. Written in Nim programming language.

UDF Link Viewer   --- A tool to visit the links of some most important UDFs 

Includer_2  ----- A tool to type the #include statement automatically 

Digits To Date  ----- date from 3 integer values

PrintList ----- prints arrays into console for testing.

Alert  ------ An alternative for MsgBox 

MousePosition ------- A simple tooltip display of mouse position

GRM Helper -------- A littile tool to help writing code with GUIRegisterMsg function

Access_UDF  -------- An UDF for working with access database files. (.*accdb only)

I just ran your script in #18, works for me. This is what _ArrayDisplay shows.

Row|Col 0
[0]|15
[1]|NAMES
[2]|Arjun
[3]|Arya
[4]|Aswathy
[5]|Ashiq
[6]|Chandran
[7]|Jameela
[8]|Jayanthi
[9]|Jithu
[10]|Khadeeja
[11]|Kukku
[12]|Manikandan
[13]|Nazeer
[14]|Navas
[15]|Nisam

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

BrewManNH, you mean the same code in post #18 ?. OMG.. i need to test it again.
Spoiler

My Contributions

Glance GUI Library - A gui library based on Windows api functions. Written in Nim programming language.

GRM Helper -------- A littile tool to help writing code with GUIRegisterMsg function

Access_UDF  -------- An UDF for working with access database files. (.*accdb only)

I can't get the result with the same code. 

Spoiler

My Contributions

This is what the console says

post-89644-0-90988400-1427308256_thumb.j

Spoiler

My Contributions

Run this and copy/paste the output you get in SciTE. Please don't paste another screenshot, they're very hard to work with, post the actual text.

;~ #include <Alert.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
#include <Misc.au3>
#include <SQLite.au3>
#include <SQLite.dll.au3>
_SQLite_Startup()
Local $db = _SQLite_Open("E:\AutoIt Works\AshtamiFund.db")
ConsoleWrite("Line 7 = " & _SQLite_ErrMsg() & @CRLF)
Local $out, $row, $col
Global $qry = "Select NAMES from MEMBERS;"
Local $res = _SQLite_GetTable($db, $qry, $out, $row, $col)
If $res = $SQLITE_OK Then
    _ArrayDisplay($out)
Else
;~     Alert("No way")
    ConsoleWrite("Line 11 = " & _SQLite_ErrMsg() & @CRLF)
EndIf
_SQLite_Close()
_SQLite_Shutdown()

BrewManNH, This is what i have got from console.
>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "K:\brewmanH code.au3" /UserParams    +>01:08:28 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.14.801.2025.0 SciTE v.3.4.4.0   Keyboard:00000409  OS:WIN_8/  CPU:X64 OS:X86    Environment(Language:0409)
+>         SciTEDir => C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE   UserDir => C:\Users\Vinod\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper   SCITE_USERHOME => C:\Users\Vinod\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE 
>Running AU3Check (3.3.12.0)  from:C:\Program Files\AutoIt3  input:K:\brewmanH code.au3
+>01:08:28 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.12.0):C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "K:\brewmanH code.au3"    
--> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+Break to Stop
!   SQLite.au3 Error
--> Function: _SQLite_Open
--> Error:    Library used incorrectly

Line 7 = Library used incorrectly
Line 11 = Library used incorrectly
+>01:08:39 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:0
+>01:08:39 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished.
>Exit code: 0    Time: 15.29
Spoiler

My Contributions

I get this...

Line 7 = not an error
!   SQLite.au3 Error
--> Function: _SQLite_Query
--> Query:    Select NAMES from MEMBERS;
--> Error:    no such table: MEMBERS

Line 11 = no such table: MEMBERS

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

BrewManNH,  I am sorry to botherd you all. It was nothing but a spelling mistake . I corrected that and got correct result. Thank you all. Once again i have realized that i am very lazy in coding. 
Spoiler

My Contributions

By the way , I felt a little delay (about 10 secs) for working this code. Why ? Is it normal in AutoIt ?. I mean connecting a database and displaying tha data will be a delaying task in autoit ?

Edited by kcvinu
Spoiler

My Contributions

@JohnOne, Nowadays, i didn't get enough time to practice coding. Now it's midnight here and i am tired with some hard work . In this condition, coding is very difficult. But I like coding and it's my passion. So everyday i will set a goal and work for that. The last two day's goal was to learn SQLite programming in AutoIt. Since programming is my hobby, i want to find more time for it, but i can't. Anyhow, i will keep this in my mind and i will sure improve.

Spoiler

My Contributions

Does Autoit folder in program files contains a SQLite3.dll file ?.

OR

Where is the correct location of the SQLite3.dll file ?.

Edited by kcvinu
Spoiler

My Contributions

@JohnOne , I provide a path like "C:Program FilesAutoIt3sqlite3.dll" But it is showing a console msg like this 

--> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+Break to Stop
@@ Debug(257) : __SQLite_Download_SQLite3File : $URL = http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/files/beta/autoit/archive/sqlite/C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\sqlite3.dll
    $sTempfile = C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\sqlite3_300800403.dll
>Error: 13
Spoiler

My Contributions

Yes but copied from python folder.

Spoiler

My Contributions