Newbie GUI image question - using tabs and images

Jfish

Hello all. I am a super newb ... especially when it comes to Koda. I am trying to make a simple tabbed GUI. I would like one of the tabs to have images. I can make an image on the form itself and then "bring it to the front" ... however, that does not really make it part of the tabbed container. Instead, I have added the image to the tabbed pane (see attached Word document with pictures). I can see the image in design mode but when I preview the form it disappears. I would greatly appreciate it if somebody could explain what I am doing wrong. Many thanks in advance.

Jfish

KodaImageQuestion.doc

Build your own poker game with AutoIt: pokerlogic.au3 | Learn To Program Using FREE Tools with AutoIt

Hello all. I am a super newb ... especially when it comes to Koda. I am trying to make a simple tabbed GUI. I would like one of the tabs to have images. I can make an image on the form itself and then "bring it to the front" ... however, that does not really make it part of the tabbed container. Instead, I have added the image to the tabbed pane (see attached Word document with pictures). I can see the image in design mode but when I preview the form it disappears. I would greatly appreciate it if somebody could explain what I am doing wrong. Many thanks in advance.

Jfish

In the code that Koda produces, remove $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS from the GuiCtrlCreatePic.

If that works then I suggest you post your problem, and the fix, in the Koda thread so LazyCat will see it.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

That worked, thanks Martin. Much appreciated. I will do as you suggest and post it in the Koda forum.

In the code that Koda produces, remove $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS from the GuiCtrlCreatePic.

If that works then I suggest you post your problem, and the fix, in the Koda thread so LazyCat will see it.

Build your own poker game with AutoIt: pokerlogic.au3 | Learn To Program Using FREE Tools with AutoIt